Things have been busy but good. I’m going to update in short form.
– the chch plant had it’s third meeting Sunday and it was our best yet. The teaching/discussion time was powerful. The community is slowly being formed. We have a good mix of mature people and difficult situations. Thanks for praying for this new gathering.
– Jenny’s local bff ( the one who has come to faith and who was attacked and has been slowly recovering) came to the Easter sunrise service with her daughter who is in Max’s grade. We all went together at 5am to St Cyprian’s basilica for a sunrise. It’s the first time the bff has attended a large gathering. We were so happy to spend the whole morning with her and her daughter.
– Jenny and the same BFF are studying Ephesians together every Tuesday after school. Both of them are growing and loving it.
– Max has begun to really like boxing even though he is the only American kid. I’m super proud of him.
– last Thursday our little ministry team went a couple hours south to meet with new people. We had a 48 year old guy in the boondocks pray to receive faith. Met two young guys in their 20s who have been secret believers for 4 years and looking for community. Made good connections with other leaders in the south. Thursday have become a very powerful time.
– CCA has had some fun Easter activities and things are going great there!
– This past Holy Week was a powerful time of spiritual realignment for Jenny and myself. We feel the Lord’s deep presence in a new way. PTL.
We couldn’t do our lives without your prayers, thoughts and support. We are indebted to His body in a beautiful way.
Thanks for reading.